Thursday 25 August 2011

Look Who Came Out Of My Flying Saucer!

Hi everyone

Susan left a comment asking if I had drawn an alien to go with my flying saucer.  I must admit that I never thought about it.  So I had a good think, and this is what I came up with.


 He is from the planet Rainbow (how did you guess!?! LOL) but I don't have a name for him yet.  Any suggestions would be most welcome. :o)

This freebie has expired.
  
As usual, you will receive both jpeg and png files in both black and white, and colour versions.

I have quite a  busy few weeks coming up with one thing and another, and won't get the same amount of time on the computer until things calm down, but I will post whenever I can.  Thanks again to all the wonderful people who have commented on my images.  I love to read them.

Love Joan xx  

5 comments:

Cleah said...

Oooh thank you, thank you for giving us a perfect image for your flying saucer! I love it!

susan said...

Thank you so much for the alien! He is a perfect "captain" for your spaceship and I can't wait to use them both! He is adorable.

KarKar said...

thanks for the digi! Cute!

Christine said...

Once again, you've given us some kookie aliens to work with. Grin. Love it. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Cute image.

TYFS