Sunday 4 September 2011

To Infinity, and Beyond!

Hi everyone

As I mentioned in my last post, things are a bit hectic at the moment, but thankfully I've managed to get on the internet and have a new freebie for you.

Drawing the alien (and thank you so much to everyone who left a comment) led me to think about space in general, and today I have a rocket for you.  


If you would like to download this set, you will find both colour and black and white versions in both jpeg and png files, as usual.

This freebie has expired.

I'll get back online again as soon as I can, and the next digi will be an astronaut to pilot the rocket! LOL

Love Joan xx

15 comments:

scrappinpeg said...

THANKS FOR THE CUTE IMAGE! LOVE IT.

susan said...

Thank you for your freebie! Outer space never appealed to me until I saw your cute digis.

stick said...

I love rockets!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Great image.

TYFS

Sarah said...

very nice, thank you so much

Cleah said...

Wonderful rocket image! Looking forward to the astronaut to go with it, yehey! Thank you so much for sharing your creative talent...

Kelley said...

My granddaughter loves rocketships! She will love this image. Thank you.

Four11Lady said...

A perfect image to use on my grandson's next birthday card.......thanks for sharing.

rosieb said...

thanx for great image

JanieB said...

I love this one... brilliant image, thank you.

hugs Janie xxx

Barbara said...

Hi Joan, I love the rockets and thank you for sharing with us.

And bless you for all your lovely comments on my blog!I really enjoyed reading them this morning.
All the best,
Barbara :)

Christine said...

Thank you. Another great design.

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you!!

txexperiment said...

Very nice rocket. Thanks!

Barbara said...

Many thanks for the rocket.I appreciate you generosity. Hugs Barbara.