Thursday 11 August 2011

Piggies

A big, big thank you to everyone who has left a comment on my blog.  I love to read them.

I've had a request from Mandy for some piggies.  I've been playing around all afternoon, and this is what I've come up with.  I hope that you like them Mandy, and that everyone else does too. :o)

If you would like to download my piggies, you will receive files for both the colour and black and white versions in JPEG and PNG format.

This freebie has expired.

Love Joan xx

13 comments:

weva said...

Thank you!!

begoshgrp said...

Love the little piglets! Thanks so much.
~ Carol B. ~

Anonymous said...

Cute piggies.

TYFS

Sarah said...

thank you very much

Moments by Marla said...

Cute piggys! Thank you!

cat said...

cute pigs. thaks

cat s.

susan said...

Cute! I love the Mommy with her babies.

grandmalee said...

These are adorable! Thanks so much for your generosity!

Made by Mandy said...

OMG, I have just totally squealed like a little piglet, these are sooo blooming cute. I just KNEW you would make lovely piggies.

Thank you so very, very much, this is a perfect piggy image. I shall make a card as soon as I can and link ti back to you so you can come and have a look.

You have just put the most massive smile on my face and after my bad depression day yesterday I honestly cannot thank you enough.

Lots of love Mandy xxx

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you for the adorable piggies!

txexperiment said...

These are soo cute. Thanks!

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

Thank you for these cuties, hugs Cathy

Kelley said...

Thank you for the momma and babies. DH raises pigs, so this is an excellent one for him.