Tuesday 23 August 2011

For Golfers

Hi everyone

Some golfing goodies for you today.  My husband and both sons play, so golfing things are always welcome in this house! LOL


Jpeg and png images are included in the file, with black and white versions and two colour versions.  I hope that you like them and that they will make the golfers that you know smile. LOL

This freebie has expired.

A big thank you again to everyone who has commented on my blog.  I read every one of them and appreciate them very much.

Love Joan xx

16 comments:

Cleah said...

Love these fantastic golf gadget images! You're such a joy by sharing your wonderful artworks! thank you so much...

Barbara said...

I love em! and your comments on my blog have really made me laugh!! LOL

Thank you Joan for sharing with us! xx

susan said...

These are great! They will go with several inages I have. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this one

begoshgrp said...

Perfect for 'guy' cards ... thanks so much!
~ Carol B. ~

Tina said...

Dankeschön für das Freebie.
LG Tina

Christine said...

Been a long time since I played golf. If I remember correctly, I did enjoy it...just couldn't seem to get the little ball into the small hole. Thanks for the graphics.

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you very much for the cute images!

Lucy Pochedly said...

Thank you always on the look out for men ideas

Anonymous said...

Great images.

TYFS

txexperiment said...

My nephew is a golf nut and his bday is coming very soon. Thanks so much!

Sarah said...

these are great, thank you

Barbara said...

Thank you for the golf graphics. they are a useful addition for my men´s cards.

Student Mommy said...

Thank you!

Rene said...

Thanks very much! My brother plays golf, so it will be very useful!

CM2 said...

Thank you for sharing the golf group, I have a BIL who enjoys the sport! Appreciate your generosity! CM2