Friday 30 September 2011

Well, after all that resting ...

I think it might be time for a little bit of exercise!  Ha ha!!!

What better way to get some exercise than going for a long ride on your bike? (says she who can't ride one!)




There is a bicycle with a basket and one without.  I thought the basket would be useful for filling with chocolate before you go on your ride!!  Ha ha!!!

Although not shown above, the download includes colour versions as well as black and white.  As usual, you will receive png and jpeg images.

This freebie has expired.

11 comments:

susan said...

I like this one! I could really use a bike, both for me and for stamping, too! LOL!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

justshaza said...

Thank you so much for sharin!

rosieb said...

thanx 4 great image

Cleah said...

So cute and thanks for making one also with a basket! Love it! Thanks...

ScrappyMama said...

Thanks for sharing with us!

scrapunzel said...

Thanks for the bicycle. My 5 yo granddaughter just learned to ride hers without training wheels right before she turned 5 & perhaps I can make her something cute. :)

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you for the bike images!!

Christine said...

Heaven knows,I could use the exercise. Thanks for sharing.

txexperiment said...

Nice image. Thanks!

Doris said...

Thanks so much for the great digi stamp.