Wednesday 20 July 2011

Well

Well!!!  I can hardly believe that this blog has been set up for almost three years and I have done nothing with it!!!   I was amazed to see that I had comments from people.  Thanks to all of you,

My friend Janie gave me the confidence to have a good look around and I found out how to customise it.  I'm really pleased with it.  I don't know why I was so scared! LOL

Now I am hoping to get some pictures of my cards on here, and I think that I will very soon become addicted! :o)

4 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Nice to see you getting started. It's a lot of fun and very addictive once you do. :)
All the best with your blogging adventure.
Thank you for the lovely comments you left me today. They are so appreciated.

Edna x

Foxycrafts said...

You're welcome Edna. :o)

Love Joan xx

Lynne said...

I am glad you are back on deck. You obviously have some great talent. I love your freebies and am looking forward to seeing lots more of your work including your cards. Lynne B.x0

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan

Great to see you blogging, can't wait to see your cards too.

Best wishes, have fun

Billie :)