Thursday 28 July 2011

First card on my blog!

I've finally got around to posting one of my cards! LOL  I made this for my best friend whose daughter has just presented her with her first granddaughter.




The base card is from Kanban and I got the image from Card Making Downloads here.  I mounted this onto some silver card which was cut with the Grand Nesties circles, and then onto white card cut with the Grand Nesties scalloped circles.  A tiny peel off heart was placed in each of the scallops and a couple of balloons on the main image.  The outer parts of the card were decorated with peel offs.

Here is something that I made for the proud parents.









I hope that you like them.

Love Joan xx

6 comments:

lindah11 said...

great card and those little shoes are darling
hugs linda xxx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

What a gorgeous card it is too..... and those little shoes are adorable.

Wendy -x-

Jan said...

These are all gorgeous welcome to blogland xx Jan

Hazel said...

Lovely card and well done on getting your blog up and running. I tried to leave a comment earlier but it wasn't having any for some reason. Hazel x

Glittertastic said...

Lovely card! Hopefully we'll see a lot more from you!

Anonymous said...

ahhh these are lovely well done
Carol x

Dreamees