Thursday 1 March 2012

Happy St David's Day, and something for the boys

Well, as promised, here are some pics of my up and coming craftroom:-



Getting ready to paint the woodwork.




Newly painted and wallpapered.

Tomorrow the carpet is coming.  I can't wait to get all my stash stored away in there!!! LOL!

Today I have been playing around and have come up with these shirts.

I had great fun in making them, and I hope that you find them useful for your personal projects.  If you make anything with any of my digis I would be so pleased to see a photo of the results.

This freebie has expired.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Thank you for the shirts. Craft room looking good.You will enjoy it when it's done.

Cindy John 3:16 stampartistry.blogspot.com said...

Ooooo LUV the shirts for a masculine card. TY so much...we need more masculine images! AWESOME!!! :)