Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Christmas Past, Present or Future?

The newlyweds are settling into their new home now, and their thoughts have turned towards Christmas. LOL

Here's a Christmas present for you.

The file contains black and white, and two colour images, both in jpeg and png formats.

This freebie has expired.

I think that it is time that I got on with making my Christmas cards now.  I've been doing them on and off for a while , but I really want to get them all done, and then I can feel a bit more organised! ;o)   Stay tuned for more Christmas themed freebies.

Love Joan xx

10 comments:

Marlene said...

I love the little story you've crafted along with all your freebies. So sweet and generous of you!

Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

HobbyBook - digital Freebies said...

Thank you so much for sharing Joan.
Also, thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog.
Enjoy your card making!
Barbara :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 26, 2011. Thanks again.

mamichelle said...

Thank you!

califncsun said...

Great image.

TYFS

Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

rosieb said...

thanx 4 great image

rosieb said...

thanx 4 great image

Sarah said...

very cute, thank you